Monday 24 June 2013

The Cornwall Bear Fair!

I had an amazing time this weekend at the Cornwall Bear Fair run by Urchins bears, the atmosphere was amazing and full of such talented teddy bear artists! I met some really great people and it was lovely to meet some of my collectors in the flesh; its always nice to put a name to a face!



 My display 
had a great slideshow created by my husband 
(you can just see him to the side, hehe) 
and my son was a great help! (he is hiding!)


I was extremely lucky to win first prize for best bear as voted by the public and exhibiters; I came away with a lovely trophy and a big bottle of bubbly!




 Link to Urchins Bears who are always so supportive!
http://www.urchinsbears.com/shop/


Small Video of some of my bears that went to the show!
And Hazel with the frog was bought by Charlie of Charlie Bears, I was so chuffed! 


No comments:

Post a Comment