Friday 10 August 2012

A busy week!

I have had a busy week creating my 2 new bears Poppy and Stanley.
I have really worked hard at all the little details and really think I have achieved something really special.
I made them to sell, but once again my daughter has fallen in love with them and doesn't want me to sell them, but .... we will see.
Made from lovely 7mm mohair and hand needle felted faces. Noses and claws made from Milliput.
Both have wire armature and are filled with a mixture of wood wool and kapok.


"Poppy"



                                                                       





                                                                        "Stanley"
First open mouth I have created!

Hopefully if I get my husband onto it I should have a new blog or website for my bears called " Little Button Bears "

Hope you like them. Please leave a comment if you have any questions!


No comments:

Post a Comment