Sunday 26 August 2012

"Flower"


                                                                        "FLOWER"
I have had great fun designing and making "Flower". 
I designed a new pattern for her and I'm pleased with the results. She is made from faux fur -1st time I have used it - and I have to say it works well, although I seem to have fur everywhere. ( I usually use mohair). I have also used Lockline and given her a spine, which works brilliantly, and added wire armature in her arms and legs.
Her face and nose are hand needle felted and painted.
All I need to do is wax her nose...



                                                                 "Please wax my nose!"



 
                                                                       Nose all waxed 

No comments:

Post a Comment