Started my latest creation:-
Thought I would try some more faux fur today as I had a lovely piece 2 1/2 pile and very soft.
I do find that faux fur seems to be more messy to work with that could just be me!
Here is the start!
I have used the same head pattern that I used on "Flower", and again used Lockline for the Spine (I've wrapped it in felt and it will later be sewn into the body.)
I have now trimmed the fur and put the eyes roughly where I want them...
...and now I have needle felted the face and started to re-root some of the fur onto the muzzle. I found it tricky with the faux fur, so I used a very small amount of fabric glue when needle felting it in to hold it in place.
So far 2 days work..... More pictures as I go!